Terms and Conditions
CONFIDENTIALITY & RIGHTS
- Here to Help U shall keep any work undertaken confidential and not use it for personal gain or promotion without written consent of the Client.
- The business affairs of the Client shall not be discussed or disclosed to any third parties.
- The Client will be the legal owner and will hold intellectual copyright of all work undertaken by Here to Help U.
PAYMENTS & BILLING
- Initial one-hour consultation is complimentary.
- Final proofreading and checking of all work supplied is the responsibility of the client.
- The Client understands Here to Help U estimated time and cost for completing the Work is an informal calculation and that any adjustments to the amount of work, schedule and/or the number of hours and fees is subject to review and renegotiation with the Client when necessary.
- Any errors must be reported within three (3) days of receipt of completed work. Errors generated by Here to Help U will be rectified free of charge, but amendments or alterations requested by the client thereafter will be charged at the standard hourly rate.
- Should ongoing project work be suspended or delayed through any default of the client, Here to Help U shall be entitled to immediate payment for work already carried out and expenses incurred.
- If the project is based on an hourly rate, then a minimum invoice amount is for one hour and the hourly rate is billed in increments of 15 minutes, with time rounded up or down to the nearest quarter of an hour.
- Clients will be invoiced either after an individual assignment is completed or on an ongoing monthly basis – payment frequency to be agreed between both parties when the task is assigned.
- First time clients will initially be invoiced after two (2) weeks then all subsequent invoices will be at the frequency agreed.
- Invoices are to be settled within fourteen (14) days upon the delivery unless otherwise agreed. The final invoice shall include billable time, reimbursable expenses, and any other fees related to the Work.
- Billable time includes meetings outside of contracted hours, and includes the writing and/or reading of correspondence sent by mail or email.
- All postage, printing and other stationery expenses bought on behalf of the client’s business will be added to the invoice for reimbursement.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer or counter credit.
- Once an invoice becomes overdue, no further work will be undertaken.
- A detailed time report will be provided with the invoice unless the client requests otherwise.
PERSONAL PROMISE TO CLIENTS
- I promise to conduct your business affairs in a professional manner and avoid behaviour that could bring your business and reputation into disrepute.
- I promise to conduct my business affairs based on sound, ethical principles and will communicate fairly and honestly with your clients, associates, employees and suppliers.
- I promise to make an honest representation of my skills, experience and qualifications at all times.
- I promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal and business practices and recognise your ownership of any intellectual copyright pertaining to your business activities.
- I promise I will strive to maintain my high professional standards by staying abreast of advances within my industry and to strive for excellence through professional improvement.
Click here to download a copy of my Terms and Conditions
Click here to download a copy of my agreement